Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders National Championship
February 2, 2019
DALLAS COWBOYS STADIUM
CLICK ON THE LINK ABOVE FOR A MAP OF THE DALLAS COWBOYS STADIUM
CLICK ON THE LINK ABOVE FOR THE CLEAR BAG POLICY
CLICK THE LINK ABOVE FOR THE CLEAR BAG POLICY-SPECTATORS ONLY
General Admission: $20
4 and under: FREE
$91 per Participant
$86 per PREP Team participant
$55 per Show Team participant
Must be registered AND paid by the deadline to avoid late fees
BID EVENT INFORMATION
We are so excited to start another season of Spirit Celebration events, and that you are a part of our DALLAS COWBOYS CHEERLEADERS NATIONALS competition for the 2018/2019 season. Below we have listed instructions that we hope will help to make this a fun and “less stressful” day.
IN ORDER FOR YOUR REGISTRATION TO BE COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING THINGS ARE NEEDED:
- USASF ROSTERS for All Star Cheer/Prep and All-Star Dance. An updated roster for each team competing will need to be submitted for EACH competition attended.
- **SC ROSTERS** (School, Game/Rec, Special Needs) are located on our website under the RESOURCE TAB.
- Balance paid in full prior to the late fee date. If the balance is not paid by the late fee date, then a late fee will be administered onto your invoice.
(Checks will NOT be accepted 10 days prior to the event date)
- Each team is allowed up to two free coaches. For each additional coach, there will be a $20.00 fee.
- All coaches needing to get into warm up (ALL STAR CHEER/PREP AND DANCE ONLY) MUST submit their USASF/NCIS background check to be put in your gym’s file.
Attention Coaches: Your USASF event rosters (for All Star, All Star Prep & Dance) must be submitted to our office 2 weeks prior to the event! EVERY COACH GOING TO WARM UP must have a medical release waiver on file before being allowed in warm-ups or on the floor. (Once waivers have been turned in at one of our events, you do not need to re-submit)
Per USASF, anyone that will be entering the warm-up room with teams (owners, coaches, team moms, etc.) will be required to have NCSI background check with a “green light” through USASF. Those that receive a “red light” or do not complete a background check will not be allowed into the warm-up.
Cheer Floor Type: Competition Floors are 42’x 54’ carpeted spring floors
Dance Floor Type: 8 rolls of Marley floor over spring cheer floor.
Warm up Floor: Please report and check in with warm-ups 30 minutes prior to your scheduled warm-up time. PLEASE help us in keeping the competition running smoothly and on TIME. Teams will receive 8 minutes on stunt mat, tumble strip and 42’x 54’ non-spring warm-up floor. A music box is provided.
Music: Bring 2 quality recorded CDs or an MP3 player. You may also bring an iPad or iPod with your music, please note that not all events may have iPad or iPod capabilities. Music systems are different; therefore, coaches are strongly advised to create routines that finish at least 5 seconds before the maximum time limit in order to avoid time limit penalties. If a mistake is made due to Spirit Celebration’s personnel or sound system failure, the team will be allowed to perform again from the point in the routine where the mistake was made.
Scoring Guidelines: One representative will be required to sign a rules/regulations form at registration per gym. Below is the content:
- Cross-over delay of more than 8 minutes will result in a deduction
- Per USASF, anyone that will be entering the warm-up room with teams (owners, coaches, team moms, etc.) will be required to have NCSI background check with a “green light” through USASF. Those that receive a “red light” or do not complete a background check will not be allowed into the warm-up.
- Per USASF Sportsmanship policy, any inappropriate behavior can result in a deduction for your team. This includes coaches & parents! (i.e. cussing, not following camera policy, etc)
- After review table notification of score sheets available, you have 10 minutes for a review.
**LOCATED UNDER THE RESOURCES TAB**
Photos/Video: Audio-Visual Recording. No cameras larger than a 35mm will be allowed (rule of thumb – if the lens is larger than your credit card it will not be allowed in the event). No portion of the event may be recorded in any form, including audio. All images taken during the event must be for personal use only, and any commercial use, distribution or sale is strictly prohibited. The use of professional equipment is strictly prohibited, including cameras with detachable lenses or lenses greater than 35MM, tripods and monopods. Spirit Celebration reserves the right to confiscate any video or photo equipment used in violation of this policy. There are no ticket refunds for violating policy. Any person(s) using or attempting to use any such equipment may be subject to immediate ejection from the venue and may be refused entry to other events sponsored by or affiliated with Spirit Celebration.
*Best Fans in the Stands *Event Participation Gift *WOW Awards *
*Medals for 1st- 3rd *Show teams receive Individual medals *
*Banners to Level Grand Champion & High point winner *
*Special Needs receive Free registration & Individual medals *
More information can be found on the DCC NATIONALS page on our website – www.spiritcelebration.com
Countdown to Event